MS, LCAT, ATR-BC, LPC Intern
Janice Rose-Gill - Supervised by Angela S. Taylor, LPC-S
If you have been experiencing depressive and anxiety disorders, trauma, grief, or medical/terminal illness you have found the right counselor. My intention in therapy is to provide an authentic, transparent, and safe space for clients to explore and develop self-awareness and coping skills that will encourage forward movement in their lives. My hope is for us to use therapy as a tool to move past your current state of coping and support you in your journey towards maintaining a more manageable lifestyle. If we do it together it is often easier to bear.
Due to prior experience with a wide scope of clients, my ability to tailor my therapeutic approach based on individual, couple or familial needs is helpful because we are not one-size-fits-all.
In addition to traditional counseling techniques, I may utilize the creative arts to help you explore the self, circumstances, and barriers to healing and growth. I have specialized training in Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and Art Therapy.
As a Board Certified, Nationally Registered Art Therapist and a Licensed Professional Counselor-Intern, I have two Masters Degrees: Clinical Mental Health Counseling at Walden University and Art Therapy Counseling at, The College of New Rochelle.
I have worked in multiple settings with varying populations over the last 7 years in New York, NY and Dallas, TX. I am currently supervised by Angela S. Taylor, LPC-S.
Contact me today to set up an appointment: 469.795.8211.
Credentials & Licenses
- Licensed Professional Counselor – Intern (LPC-I): 82112 by the State of Texas – Supervised by Angela S. Taylor, LPC-S
- Licensed Creative Arts Therapist (LCAT): 002130 by the State of New York
- Board Certified, Nationally Recognized Art Therapist (ATR-BC): 15-137
- Years in Practice: 7 Years
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT) Anticipated Certification – 2020
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) 50 hours of Foundational Training – 2019
- Diagnostic Drawing Series (DDS) Certification – 2016
Areas of Specialty
Business and Executive Counseling