I’m a Licensed Professional Counselor (Texas License #16001) counseling with individuals (18+) and couples. My aim is to facilitate hope. We are not made to live life alone with our struggles. Sometimes talking to someone with a caring, professional ear is what it takes to set in motion a lasting change for the better. It worked for me and it can work for you!
I seek to address the needs of the whole person – mental, emotional, relational and spiritual. I utilize a blend of Cognitive Behavioral and Solution Focused strategies. Upon request, I collaborate with clients to integrate a Christian faith-based perspective into clinical treatment interventions.
I received my Master’s degree from Liberty University. I’ve worked at The Cedar’s Psychiatric Hospital as an addiction therapist, at Lake Pointe Church as a Christian counselor, and as a Military & Family Life Consultant working with service members and their families.
Credentials & Licenses
- Licensed by the State of Texas as a Professional Counselor License #16001
- Graduate of Liberty University’s Master Level Counseling Program
- Addiction Specialist at the Cedar’s Hospital
- Extensive training as a Christian Counselor at Lake Pointe Church
- Intensive Individual and Couple’s therapy training with the U.S. Military receiving numerous awards for “support of the troops.”
Areas of Specialty